7 Reasons NOT to Try Handling your Design
Whether the measure is cost, effectiveness, or long-term ROI, outsourcing is the clear winner. If you want your brand to generate sales and profits, here are seven reasons to outsource:
1. Final Outcome – Profits as Proof. Agencies do not represent overhead to be justified. Agencies are deployed when the investment can be shown to generate profits, and they know they have to prove it every time. The Portal Agency has a proven plan to combine the image with the message and smart marketing strategies to produce results. That result needs to be a solution that converts all your creative efforts into sales.
2. Track Record. How many brands has your in-house marketing person/team built and transformed into growth- and revenue-generators? Probably not many. The team at The Portal Agency has put hundreds of brands to work generating rewards for their companies.
3. Depth & Experience. Branding is a big job. One person can’t do it. It requires a first-rate team of marketing strategists, writers, designers, developers and media experts, and many others. The Portal Agency has them all, with well over 50 years of experience in management.
4. Cost. Hiring even a few experts in each of these fields will cost you well in excess of $300,000 a year. A creative agency like The Portal Agency can offer turn-key solutions, including all services and products at a fraction of the cost of a less impact-full in-house solution.
5. Project Management. Every project gets a full-time project manager to assure fast and efficient communication and project fulfillment. Additionally, The Portal Agency has created a web-based project viewing, revision, and approval system so you can check, collaborate and make changes to your projects 24/7.
6. Environment. Our managers are able to collaborate with all of our creative talents instantly via our proprietary job management system. It allows us to try out new ideas, critique each other’s work, analyze and improve strategies, brainstorm, etc. Additionally, The Portal Agency has state-of-the-art hardware, network, and software as well as a full network of professional vendors to assure marketing success. This quite simply isn’t available as an in-house option.
7. Truth. The job of an outside agency is to look at your organization objectively and tell you the truth about your strengths, weaknesses, and needs. (We’re not afraid to tell the boss he or she is wrong!) It is well known that most companies have an “inside out” perspective of their business. As “outsiders,” The Portal Agency is able to focus on the outside-in perspective – which is that of your customers.
The Portal Agency brings clients a team of experienced, top-of-the-line marketing professionals who wield creative excellence as a tool to drive sales and profits. Visit www.theportalagency.com for more info.