We’re looking for an Android developer who is passionate about creating native applications for Android, able to work alongside different teams and quickly adaptable to new challenges.
- Design, build and maintain Android applications, providing ongoing support throughout the product life-cycle.
- Produce cutting-edge Android application prototyping and development.
- Create and update technical specifications for existing and new applications.
- Work with cross functional teams including designers,backend developers, product owners, quality control team,and other mobile developers to build app according to requirements and drive successful launches of Android versions.
- Design/document, implement and validate usages developed on Android platform.
- Push the boundaries of what is possible applying creative solutions to hard, mobile-centric problems like synchronization, asynchronous APIs, and leveraging offline device capabilities.
- Help to resolve complex technical issues within and outside the team.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases.
- Bachelor of Computer Science/ Software Engineering program.
- Proficiency in Java programming language and its standard library.
- Knowledge and demonstrable work on the different Android platform versions and differences between them.
- Ability to write and maintain high quality code.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience of using Android Studio and the Gradle build system.
- Experience of Android platform primary building blocks and their lifecycle (Activity, Service, View, Broadcast Receiver)
- Experience using Fragments and handling configuration changes.
- Experience handling FCM push notifications.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs
- Experience of building multi-device user experience applications.
- Familiarity with Material Design.
- Experience publishing applications through Google Play.
- Experience using Git is a plus.
- Familiarity with writing unit tests and automated testing tools is a big plus.
- Passionate & Willing to learn
- Positive attitude, Reliable and discipline.
- Ability to work in teamwork environment, Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- An eye for detail, ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Highly motivated, strong initiative and enthusiasm.
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools and platforms.
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly Flexible Environment
- Educational Hub
- Exciting and challenging opportunities for growth
The successful candidate can look forward to working with a dynamic growing company with an opportunity to make impact at various levels and disciplines of the business.
More than 2 years
2 open positions