We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Develop, design and modifies mobile application based on functional and system requirements.
- Looking for an experienced individual able to lead mobile developer to create and design mobile applications from analysis to finalization and working closely with business analyst and product owner with minimum supervision to understanding the mobile App requirements.
- Work closely with the QA team, to ensure quality and punctual software development within his responsibilities.
- Conducts code reviews and performs troubleshooting and analysis to assess root cause of application issues
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Recommends system solutions and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Objective-C, Swift and Xcode
- Understanding of iOS design principles and interface guidelines
- Excellent knowledge of iOS Layout Designing, Web Services and Application release.
- Should be familiar with CocoaPods especially alamofire and swiftyjson Pods
- Great exposure to Mapkit framework
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web services & JSON to connect iOS application to back-end services
- Have published at least two iOS applications and familiar with deploying process on App store
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented concept
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
- Knowledge of Java and Android are plus.
- Passionate & Willing to learn
- Positive attitude, Reliable and discipline.
- Ability to work in teamwork environment, Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- An eye for detail, ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Highly motivated, strong initiative and enthusiasm.
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools and platforms.
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly Flexible Environment
- Educational Hub
- Exciting and challenging opportunities for growth
The successful candidate can look forward to working with a dynamic growing company with an opportunity to make impact at various levels and disciplines of the business.
More than 2 years
2 open positions