The Portal is looking for a bright, enthusiastic, self-motivated full-time PHP Developer to join our dynamic development team.
As a PHP Developer, your primary duties will be helping us build new and awesome experiences for our internal and external customers, meaning your work will touch all aspects of front-end and back-end development, including databases, business logic, web services, front-end UI/UX, performance engineering, custom development, testing, and deployment.
You’ll leverage the latest database technologies as a basis for analytical application development. This involves modeling data, developing code, processes and creating an optimal platform for data retrieval in support of both internal and external facing applications.
The teams working on features are Agile, and we place a premium on collaboration and locally-made decisions.
- Create, develop, modify, and maintain internal and external facing software applications as part of a development/project team
- Work in a high-performing team environment developing data solutions for many of our core products and platforms
- Provide full application development life cycle support, including creating specifications, researching products, development, customized coding, quality assurance and deployment.
- Test and deploy firmware to proprietary Security Access Control device
- Collaborate with UX and Product teams to implement robust, data-driven UI
- Develop and maintain internal UI component libraries
- Develop and maintain our API that powers all of our front-end applications
- Architect web applications from the ground up, with a focus on extensibility and scalability
- Work with solutions and back-end engineers to deliver new products and ensure the success of our delivered solutions
- Strive for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft and explore new technologies and development techniques to remain current and keep a fresh perspective
- Coordinate and communicate with project managers, users and product owners to understand requirements and provide estimates.
- Lead projects as necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of working in a professional, collaborative environment
- Experience with GIT
- Experience designing, testing, and deploying front end user interfaces
- Experience using and building APIs
- Experience with software testing methodologies, scripting, software, or suites
- Experience working with staff at all levels of the organization
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive criticism positively
- Passionate & Willing to learn
- Positive attitude, Reliable and discipline.
- Ability to work in teamwork environment, Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- An eye for detail, ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Highly motivated, strong initiative and enthusiasm.
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools and platforms.
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly Flexible Environment
- Educational Hub
- Exciting and challenging opportunities for growth
The successful candidate can look forward to working with a dynamic growing company with an opportunity to make impact at various levels and disciplines of the business.
More than 2 years
1 open position