We are looking for a qualified Social Media Specialist will be attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, and benchmarking and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Intimate understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and data analysis as it relates to digital content publishing.
- Strong experience using and expert-level understanding of all major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.
- Familiarity with and experience in SEO.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Intimate familiarity with Grandex brands preferred. Desire to develop a strong understanding of and affinity for Grandex brands is required.
- A diligent work ethic. Content never sleeps.
- A sense of humor (you will be working with professional comedy writers).
- Bachelor’s degree.
2+ years’ experience on the above mentioned skills.
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience executing successful social media campaigns
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Email marketing
The ideal candidate (must have ):
- Exceptional communication skills - Must be a team player
- Eager to learn and striving for improvement
- Proficient attention to details
- English Fluency
- Experience in online marketing, having worked with advertising networksient in
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good, and other self-serve platforms such as Google AdWords, Social Media PPC, etc.
- Passionate & Willing to learn
- Positive attitude, Reliable and discipline.
- Ability to work in teamwork environment, Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- An eye for detail, ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Highly motivated, strong initiative and enthusiasm.
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools and platforms.
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly Flexible Environment
- Educational Hub
- Exciting and challenging opportunities for growth
The successful candidate can look forward to working with a dynamic growing company with an opportunity to make impact at various levels and disciplines of the business.
More than 2 years
1 open position