We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer | Designer (devsigners) to join our team!
As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including modifying WordPress themes and plugins.
Setup of WordPress options, plugin installation, and configuration.
High Experience in WordPress development including themes, templates, plugin tweaks, and new features.
Incorporating all necessary HTML and CSS into WordPress themes, templates, and additional PHP and HTML pages.
Maintaining a number of WordPress websites in terms of performance, security, and SEO.
PHP and HTML development outside of WordPress for landing pages, micro sites, etc.
- Write clean well-designed code - Important
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate
- Follow industry best practices.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle
- Produce detailed specification
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Create theme and plugin WordPress from scratch
- Solve complex performance problem and architectural challenge
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering, or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience on the above mentioned skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience in PHP (WordPress) application development as well as familiarity with LAMP stack,
- Strong familiarity with MySQL database.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP, MVC & Design Patterns.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and Payment APIs integration
- Flexible skills to be able to learn new technologies quickly and easily migrate between different PHP based technologies
- Up-to-date knowledge of current frameworks.
- Proficiency in PHP / PHP-based applications
- Wordpress Experience is a must
- Solid time management skills
- Knowledge of Agile Management system
- Adaptability to changes on a day-by-day basis
- Strong working experience with object-oriented programming & template systems
- Understanding of security issues and accessibility issues
- Must have a good awareness of web standards and compatibility issues
- Experience with version control, Like Git
- Passionate & Willing to learn
- Positive attitude, Reliable and discipline.
- Ability to work in teamwork environment, Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- An eye for detail, ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Highly motivated, strong initiative and enthusiasm.
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools and platforms.
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly Flexible Environment
- Educational Hub
- Exciting and challenging opportunities for growth
The successful candidate can look forward to working with a dynamic growing company with an opportunity to make impact at various levels and disciplines of the business.
More than 2 years
1 open position